Help and FAQ
- 1 Frequently Asked Questions - General
- 1.1 Q: What kind of game is Kirara Fantasia?
- 1.2 Q: Is there an English version?
- 1.3 Q: What do I need to play this game?
- 1.4 Q: Is this game Pay2Win?
- 1.5 Q: Which characters are in the game/will be in the game?
- 1.6 Q: Which characters are the best/strongest?
- 1.7 Q: How time-consuming is this game?
- 1.8 Q: Do I need a VPN to play this game?
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions - Game Mechanics
- 2.1 Q: How do I bind my account to recover/transfer it later?
- 2.2 Q: What is Limit Breaking/Evolving and how does it work?
- 2.3 Q: What is Awakening and how does it work?
- 2.4 Q: What is the maximum player level?
- 2.5 Q: Can I trade/sell/delete characters?
- 2.6 Q: What are the blue K-Coins used for?
- 2.7 Q: Do I get more exp or bond-level if I use the same character multiple times in the same party?
- 2.8 Q: Which items should I get first from the event shop?
- 2.9 Q: What is the fastest way to obtain starlight stones (also referred to as "gems")?
- 3 Troubleshooting
- 4 Error Messages
- 5 Helpful Links
Frequently Asked Questions - General
Q: What kind of game is Kirara Fantasia?
Kirara Fantasia is a Japanese Gacha Mobile RPG with characters from different Manga Time Kirara Series.
Q: Is there an English version?
There currently is no English version and it is very unlikely that there will ever be one. You should still be able to play this game without a lot of trouble since there are fan-translations of the interface, character-skills and story.
Q: What do I need to play this game?
You either need
- A Computer that can run the latest version of the Nox App Player (220.127.116.11 or higher).
- An Android device which is not rooted. (Old devices might not be supported.)
- An iOS device which is not jailbroken & a Japanese App Store account. (iOS 9.0 or above)
Q: Is this game Pay2Win?
Not really. Since there is no real multiplayer at the moment there aren't really people you have to compete with. There are of course challenges you might not be able to beat as a new player but you'll get progressively better without spending money. A reason to spend real money might be if a limited character is in the current gacha pool which you want to roll for and you are lacking the needed in-game currency.
Q: Which characters are in the game/will be in the game?
There are currently characters from the following Kirara franchises in this game:
- Anima Yell!
- Anne Happy
- Blend S
- Comic Girls
- Gakkou Gurashi
- Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?
- Harukana Receive
- Hidamari Sketch
- Kill Me Baby
- Kiniro Mosaic
- New Game
- Sakura Trick
- Slow Start
- Stella no Mahou
- Urara Meirochou
- Yumekui Merry
- Yuru Camp
For a more detailed list visit Kiraras.
Q: Which characters are the best/strongest?
There isn't a proper tier-list of characters since the usability depends on the enemy and challenge. In general 5⭐ characters are stronger than 4⭐ characters, which are stronger than 3⭐ characters, but there are even situations where you'd prefer certain 4⭐ to 5⭐. Because of that people usually say that the character you like the most is the best character.
Q: How time-consuming is this game?
For Japanese mobile gacha games Kirara Fantasia is on the more casual side of things. You can spend 5 minutes a day on it and get along, or even multiple hours, but it is not considered an endless time-sink game because of the repetitive endgame content.
Q: Do I need a VPN to play this game?
You will only need a VPN if you are from China, Hong Kong or Russia. As a test, if you can access this website (it should show a bunch of japanese symbols) you will not need a VPN to play Kirara Fantasia.
Frequently Asked Questions - Game Mechanics
Q: How do I bind my account to recover/transfer it later?
Please read the following text carefully because it can decide the future of your account.
How to bind your account so you can switch between devices or restore your data in case your lose access to your device.
- Click on the "Menu" button at the top right of your screen.
- Click on the Settings button at the bottom left of the menu. It's the Button with two pink cogwheels.
- Once you're in the Settings menu, you'll see a lot of big buttons on your screen. Click on the button at the bottom left.
- Now you can choose between one of two options:
- Binding your account using an ID and a password:
- If you click the top button you will be able to generate an ID and add a password. You will be asked to enter the password after clicking the button. These can be used to login into your account from a different device ONCE.
- The ID and password are onetime use which means that once you used them they won't work again. They also have an expiration date of six months. The exact expiration date will be shown once you generate the code.
- Binding your account using a Google or Apple account:
- If you click on the Google/Apple button in the middle you can link your Kirara Fantasia account to a Google/Apple account.
- This is the preferred method of binding your account since it's the fastest and most secure. Some people have reported their account unbinding after a while but the only confirmed cause for that is if you edit personal details of the connected Google account (for example changing your Name on your Google account).
- Just to be extra safe:
- You can use both methods at the same time without any side effects. If you really value your account, why not bind it to a Google or Apple account and generate an ID + password.
- Binding your account using an ID and a password:
IMPORTANT: As mentioned above, the generated ID + password will ONLY LAST FOR 6 MONTHS. Yes, this means you need to create a new ID + password for your account every 6 months if you don't use the Google/Apple method! And even the Google/Apple binding has been reported to not work flawlessly, so why not rebind that from time to time aswell just to be on the safe side. To make sure you don't forget to renew your ID/password you can set a reminder in your calender of choice or use websites like futureme.org or whensend.com. These websites allow you to send an email to yourself after a set time (6 months in this case).
To login to your account from a different device, go to the title screen of the game on that device, click the 2nd button from the bottom left (a window should pop up) and choose your login method of choice.
Click the first button in that window to type in your ID and password or click the second button to log in with your Google/Apple account.
(There is also a guide on How to recover an account.)
Q: What is Limit Breaking/Evolving and how does it work?
The procedure for Limit Breaking and Evolving is the following:
- Limit Break a character 4 times using a corresponding Limit Break item for that character.
- Raise that character to their (currently) maximum level. (Level 70 for 4⭐ and level 80 for 5⭐)
- If your character is 4⭐ or 5⭐ you can now Evolve the character.
- Once Evolved the character can be Limit Broken 4 more times.
Evolving and Limit Breaking not only increase the maximum level the character can reach, but also increases the maximum level that the character's skills can reach.
Q: What is Awakening and how does it work?
Awakening is a feature which was added in version 1.11.0 of the game and increases your character's stats if you get a certain amount of duplicate cards of that character.
From the 2nd time you get the same character and then on, every duplicate raises your awakening experience. When it reaches a certain threshold, your character will automatically Awaken to the next level (max. 5).
|For more detailed information, see here:|
• 5★ Characters
When you get a duplicate after that character has reached the maximum awakening level, you will receive a Radiant Star Fragment of the rarity of that character. These can be traded for certain 4⭐ or 5⭐ characters of your choice.
Note: The characters you got from the initial rerollable 10-roll during the tutorial do not count towards awakening.
Q: What is the maximum player level?
Q: Can I trade/sell/delete characters?
Q: What are the blue K-Coins used for?
These coins can be used to upgrade town buildings or buy things in the shop.
Q: Do I get more exp or bond-level if I use the same character multiple times in the same party?
No. The character will get normal exp and bond, even if you would put it in all 5 slots.
Q: Which items should I get first from the event shop?
The highest priority is usually the 4⭐ event character (also known as welfare character) because it gives you bonus materials if you use them in the event missions. However you might want to skip the 4⭐ event character in case the event is almost/already over since it can also be obtained in the normal shop for starlight fragments.
A very high priority have 5⭐ Limit Break items and the 5⭐ weapon material (the rainbow-colored ores). Though the latter are less important if you are a fairly new player.
High priority are summoning tickets and 4⭐ Limit Break items followed by gold keys and silver medals.
The priority for experience seeds, statues and other items that are found in the first three shop tabs usually depend on which character(s) or weapon(s) you want to evolve next.
Q: What is the fastest way to obtain starlight stones (also referred to as "gems")?
Since the best method depends on how far you are in the game and how long you've been playing, there isn't really the perfect answer.
The following list is vaguely sorted from early-game to late-game:
- Level-up your account until leveling up takes longer (around lvl 60-70).
- Complete story missions and chapters.
- Do the daily and weekly Missions.
- Increase the bond-level (heart) of characters that have a bond-level of 1 or 2.
- Evolve characters.
- Clear the hardmode (red) story chapters.
- Max out character bond levels (level 5).
I lost access to my account. How do I recover it?
Check out: How to recover an account.
When I start the game it just opens some Japanese Website.
Make sure your phone is not rooted and you have USB-Debugging on your device disabled.
The game is stuck in the loading screen.
Make sure you're connected to a strong and stable internet connection. Sometimes the game just takes a bit to load, especially at the 49.9% and 99% loading mark.
I get an error message while downloading the game.
That's probably just a connection error. Just press "OK" and make sure you're connected to a strong and stable internet connection. These can also happen if the download servers are unstable. (For example just after a new big patch or event was released.)
The game downloads a lot of data every time I start it.
Make sure you have enough free space on your device and auto-clean apps or functions disabled for this game. Kirara Fantasia tends to store a lot of data in the cache, which some system- or 3rd party apps try to remove to make space.
A generic connection error.
Subreddit & Fan created Websites & Links
|r/KiraraFantasia/||Kirara Fantasia Subreddit|
|wiki.kirafan.moe||A detailed Wiki with a focus on character stats.|
|KiraFan Timer||Shows different timers for event durations, upcoming gacha banners and more.|